SEO & WEB ANALYTICS LEAD
The company offers a range of employee benefits including:
- Cashless medical insurance for employees, spouses, and children
- Accidental insurance coverage
- Life insurance coverage
- Five-day work week
- Company-paid lunch
- Company-paid transportation
- Access to online learning platforms such as Udemy and LinkedIn Learning
- Retirement benefits including Provident Fund (PF) and Gratuity
- Sodexo benefits for income tax savings
- Paternity & Maternity Leave Benefit
- Hybrid work from home policy*
* The Hybrid work from home policy is applicable to specific business groups/departments and is subject to change, review or discontinuation at any point in time at the discretion of the management.
FCI-CCM, founded in 1959, is a global provider of Customer Communication Management solutions, enabling businesses to create personalized and engaging communications for their customers. With over six decades of experience in handling physical and digital communications, FCI-CCM is well-equipped to provide communication solutions to consumer-facing businesses globally.
Our outstanding social media ratings on platforms like Glassdoor, Ambition Box, and Google, averaging at 4.5, are a testament to our employee-centric philosophy.
We welcome young and talented candidates to join us and become a part of our success story.
We are seeking an SEO leader to join the marketing team. The role involves comprehensive SEO and analytics skills (including but not limited to designing the SEO strategy, conducting keyword research, implementing performance tracking mechanisms, optimizing website content and monitoring and reporting performance. The ideal candidate should have at least 6 years of experience in SEO and analytics, with strategic thinking and functional skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are a passionate and experienced SEO professional looking for a challenging and rewarding role, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity with FCI-CCM.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the business domain, identify opportunities and formulate a comprehensive SEO strategy with quantifiable KPIs.
- Implement website and campaign performance tracking mechanism using Google Analytics (GA4) API & Google Tag Manager
- Conduct keyword research for website optimization and improve search engine rankings.
- Lead on-page and off-page SEO activities through link building, optimizing website content, landing pages, and meta tags.
- Regularly monitoring website performance, share reports with stakeholders and make recommendations for improvement.
- Prepare campaign tracking codes across outreach platforms to facilitate marketing team to see insights on landing pages, splash pages, sponsored sections.
- Regularly monitor website performance, share reports with stakeholders and make recommendations for improvement.
- Conduct regular site audits to identify technical issues that impact search engine visibility, provide directions for developers in SEO interest areas.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO with an implementation bias.
Key skills required for the role:
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience in SEO with demonstrable results.
- Experience with Google Analytics 4, Google Search Console, and other SEO tools with strong grip over goal setting and conversion tracking.
- Strong grip over analytical skills with the ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with multi-disciplinary marketing team in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Familiarity with the whole gamut of performance marketing (social media, email marketing, paid ads analytics) will be considered a plus.